Quick Steps: Membership > Financial > Subscriptions > Search Member > Actions
1. Go to Membership and select the Financial tab, then go to Subscriptions.
2. You can search for the subscription by looking for the member, the subscription itself or the payment reference in the search bar
3. Click the Actions button next to the relevant member.
4. Select Cancel from the Actions drop down menu.
5. Confirm the amount of the refund (if applicable) and click Refund & Cancel. If the subscription is to be cancelled but does not require a refund click Skip Refund.
6. This will cancel the subscription and record the refund in the Refund listing if applied.
Please note: Subscriptions that are recorded manually or have a zero dollar value can be cancelled via the Cancel Without Refund button.
Please note: Refunds cannot be processed through the console after a subscription has been cancelled. The refund must be processed at the time of cancellation
Tiered Organisations - Split Refunds
Please Note: When a refund is provided to a member, those funds are automatically refunded back to the members account by SportsTG. SportsTG will then deduct the value of that refund from your next settlement.
If the original payment has been split between multiple entities, that refund will be deducted in full at club level and not split as per the original payment.
This protocol has been implemented as a protection against No Refund policies that may be in place at National and State Entities, leaving it at the full discretion of the club if they wish to wear the shortfall of producing a full refund.
Where required, clubs will need to invoice their National or State bodies to recoup refunds.
Also note that although the individual will be refunded the entire amount (or as otherwise nominated), SportsTG do not refund to your organisation, the transactions fees applied to the original transaction