Quick Steps: Administration > Question Listing > Actions > Add > Fill in the details > Save
- In your One Sport Technology Console, select Administration from the top menu, then Question Listing, click Actions and Add.
- Fill in the form, then click Save
- Question Text: Enter the question here
- Question Type: Select the question type from the drop down menu
- Mandatory: Select this if the question must be answer by every member. Ticking this option sets the default when the Question is added to a Form. This setting can be altered for each Form on the Questions tab of the Form edit screen.
- Mandatory Admin: This refers to if a member is added from the console. If the question is mandatory selecting this option sets the default when the Question is added to a Form. This setting can be altered for each Form on the Questions tab of the Form edit screen.
- New Row: Select this option if you would like the question listed below the previous questions in the form. If left unticked, the question will appear next to the previous question.
- Input Below Label: This displays the input box below the question. If left unticked, the input box will display next to the question.
- Input Width: This is the length of the input box and determines how many characters can be entered.
- Once you have created a question you can now attach it to a Form.
To see which forms the question is attached to click on Form Usage. When attaching a question to a form you can change the settings set above, these selections are the Default Settings
Next Steps: Setting up Forms