Quick Steps: Membership > Subscription Types > Add > Financial > Split Allocation
Split Allocation: Allocating fee components for the cost of a subscription type to multiple organisations.
- If set to Yes relevant fee components can be allocated to linked organisations.
For example: National $100, State $50, Club $10
- If set to No subscription fee will be entitled to the organisation at which it was created.
- Subscription Types created at a lower level (eg. Club) can allocate a fee component to parent organisations (eg. State or National).
Once you have saved your Subscription Type, there are two options in copying the Subscription Types with split allocations down to linked organisations.
Syndicate: Copies your Subscription Types down to linked organisations. All Subscription Type details are locked and can only be edited by the organisation which created the subscription.
- If a Subscription Type is set with a split allocation, organisations who inherited the Subscription Type can only add or edit their split allocation.
- If the Subscription Type is edited by a parent organisation these changes will also be applied to all linked subscription at lower levels. The subscription settings at the parent organisation will override any settings at club level. For example if the subscription is archived at the lower level but is set to display at the parent organisation the subscription will be available for purchase at the lower level
Distribute: Copies your Subscription Types down to linked organisations. All Subscription Type details can be edited by any organisation at their own level.
- If a Subscription Type is distributed from a higher organisation, the split allocation created by the higher tier cannot be edited.
- If the Subscription Type is edited by a parent organisation these changes will also be applied to all linked subscription at lower levels.