Quick Steps: Membership > Members > Find Primary Member > Actions > View > Linked Members > Unlink > Enter New Email
1. In One Sport Technology, select Membership from the top menu, then Members, search for the Primary Account Holder.
2. From the Actions menu, select View.
3. Select the Linked Members tab and click Remove Link
4. Enter email address to detach the member from the current primary account and
a) Click Remove Link.
Once the email has been entered, it will be verified across the OST database.
If it is new email, the original linked accounts will now be separated. The members will need to retrieve their password when required via forgot my password link.
b) Click Link to an Existing User
If the email address that is entered is an email address for an existing member, it will be verified across the OST database.
Should the member records hold the same primary information (Name, Date of Birth and Email Address) the records will be merged. Data from both records will now be held in the one member record.
If the member record consists of different information, you will be required to verify the Primary Account Holders Details:
- Primary Email Address, Primary First Name, Primary Last Name, and Primary DOB.
- Click Link to Primary
Once the email has been entered, it will be verified across the OST database. The original linked accounts will now be separated, and the member will now be linked to the new Primary Account holder, who's details were just entered.