Quick Steps: Go to Shop > Order Management > Create Order > Next > Complete Customer Details > Create Order > Items > Pay
1. Within the Management Console, select Shop from the top menu, then Order Management from the left menu
2. Select Create Order from the expanded left menu
3. Select the Customer Type:
- Blank Order
- Current Member (to create an order for a member from your database)
- Previous Order (to use a customer's details from a previous order), then click Next.
4. If you have selected Blank Order, complete the customer's details, then click Create Order.
If you have selected Current Member, search for the member by Last Name, then click the Next, once the results have returned, select the relevant member by clicking on the Shopping Cart icon.
If you have selected Previous Order, enter the previous order number from the system, then click Next and verify the personal details.
5. Select the Category then the Product to be purchased, and Add to Cart
6. Continue adding items until you have completed the order.
7. Click Select Postage, select the Delivery Option, then click Pay Now.
8. Enter the customer's Credit Card details, then click Process Payment.
Creating an Order in the Management Console allows you to track those orders that may have come from a different method than online so that you can ensure that your stock levels are always accurate.