Quick Steps: Administration > Custom Fields
1. Within the Management Console, select Administration from the top menu, then Custom Fields from the left menu
2. Click Edit at the top of the page
3. Complete all relevan...
Quick Steps: Events > Add
1. Within the Management Console, select Events from the top menu, click Add at the top of the page
2. Select your preferred Date Format, and the Currency you want your...
Quick Steps: Members > Members Listing > Add Adding a member allows you to add a new record and relevant personal details to your database. Once you have added a new member, you are in a position to communicate to that member via email, pro...
Insert the required Me rge Field into the content of your email where the member information is to be outputted. Merge Fields can also be outputted in the 'Subject' field of your email campaign. Below is a list of all...
Method 1 - Tools > Documents
Method 2 - Website > Image Gallery
When sending an email, sometimes you will need to add an Attachment with additional information. While the WYSIWYG Editor does not allow you t...
This article applies to the Classic system only
How do I update my DNS?
You will need to create 2 DNS records or have your domain provider create them for you:
An A records from your domain (domainname.com) pointing to 52.64.2...
Quick Steps: Go to Members > Member Groups > Attach or Members (to remove)
1. Within the Management Console, select Members from the top menu, then Member Groups from the left menu.
2. Select the group you wish to ad...
Last Updated: 19/08/2016 in Websites Site 2.0 User Guides
This article relates to Site 2.0
SportsTG have provided some sport specific stock images for clubs to use on their websites.
Q uick Steps: https://manage.onesporttechnology.com/ > Enter Email Address and Password > Sign In
1. In your internet browser search https://manage.onesporttechnology.com/
2. Insert the email a...
Quick Steps: Members > Member Groups > Add
1. Within the Management Console, select Members from the top menu, then Member Groups from the left menu
2. Click Add at the top of the page
3. Complete all relevant fi...