Quick Steps: Members > Member Types
Every member or record within your database will be issued with a Member Type.
Member Types define the category that the member sits in within your database, and each member can only be attached to one Member Type. This might mean that your Member Types are organised by age groups, membership level, reserved seating category or their reason for membership. Examples of Member Types include: Athlete, Official, Coach, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Under 12, Under 14, Under 16.
1. Within the Management Console, select Members from the top menu, then Member Types from the left menu.
2. From the Member Types screen you can perform a number of actions as shown below.
- Add a new Member Type
- Copy an existing Member Type
- Edit or remove an existing Member Type
- Transfer members from one Member Type to another
- View a count of members attached to a Member Type
- View all members attached a to Member Type
- Add a Member Type to a Distribution List or Member Group
Note: Each member can only be attached to one Member Type. Use Member Groups and Distribution Lists to further track categories or groups that a member belongs to.