Within Sports, there is the ability to adjust settings for particular competitions. This is mainly useful when there is a need to adjust individual settings for a particular competition, without affecting all competitions.
1. Select the Sports module along the top menu
2. Select the Competitions tab on the left-side menu > Click on Manager
3. Select the relevant Competition by clicking on the Competition Name
4. Select Options on the left tab > Settings.
The current values shown in these tabs are the default settings that were configured in Step 2.
5. You have the ability to edit any of these settings by selecting the Edit button.
6. Once you have reviewed the Settings, you are able to make changes to the Match Types, Score Types, Team Statistics, Player Statistics and/or Team Roles should you be required to.
Note: this will only edit the settings for this particular competition