Quick Steps: Go to Events > Basic Information > Follow-Up Email To Pending
1. Within the Management Console, select Events from the top menu, then click on the event that you wish to set up the follow-up email for
2. Select Basic Information from the left hand expanded menu in the Event Console
3. Select Edit at the top of the screen
4. Go to the Other tab. Click the tick box next to Follow Up Email to Pending Entrants, and then choose whether this is sent 12, 24 or 36 hours after abandoning entry
4. Once you've update this, go to the Follow Up Email to Pending tab
5. Use the editor to set up the email that you wish to send to Pending Entrants, then click Save
The following merge fields are available:
FIRSTNAME - Entrant's Firstname
LASTNAME- Entrant's Lastname
URLPENDING - Takes entrant to the form previously filled out
Follow-up emails are sent to entrants who start to complete their entry for your event but never complete their registration through payment. These emails are sent automatically from the system 12, 24 or 36 hours after someone completes an entry for your event.
Setting up a custom email allows you to include further information about your event and its benefits to those potential entrants that don't complete their registration the first time around.